Regional Dedicated Driver-Class A
Company: Kenco Group
Posted on: May 9, 2022
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Class A Regional Dedicated Driver to
the site in Oakland, NJ to deliver medical equipment to hospitals
for our dedicated customer. Our customer is one of the world's
leading medical technology companies offering the latest innovative
products to aid in the continued development of the healthcare
Why should you join Kenco?
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners
with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics
and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our
customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement
and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles-
Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
- Operates tractor/trailer equipment in accordance with all DOT
regulations to transport product safely and legally from the
Distribution Centers to the Vendor's destination.
- Ensures that product is delivered within a timely manner and
that product is secured and arrives to destination undamaged and in
their original condition.
- Maintains driver daily logs, trip reports, and other documents
- Performs a full pre-trip and post-trip inspection on
- Communicates any delivery issues and/or damaged product to
- Drivers will deliver and unload/load medical equipment to
hospitals. Equipment can include, but is not limited to beds,
mattresses, ambulance cots, trial machines, pediatric cribs,
furniture (patient and guest seating, nightstands, etc.)
- Unloading equipment on rollers and placing equipment inside the
hospital dock. Trailers are equipped with a crane to assist.
- Multi-stop white glove delivery.
- States delivered to:
- NJ, ME, PA, NY, WV, and VA
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management.
- Paid hourly
- Can make $85,000+ gross per year
- Quarterly Safety Bonus if safety requirements are met within
- Paid every week via direct deposit. Benefits:
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision (If selected, Dental and
Vision will retro back to day 1 of hire)
- 8-10 Company Paid Holidays (amount of days depends on
- Accrued Paid Time Off!
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
If this is a good fit for you, go to www.kencodriver.com and apply
We are looking for a driver who wants a career with a family
oriented company, stability, and wants to retire from Kenco!!
- Must have CDL-A.
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission.
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Prior delivery experience: White glove delivery service
preferred but is NOT required.
- Stable employment history.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
- Must have strong, excellent customer service and communication
- Must be able to push, pull, and remove equipment from racks and
position equipment in designated area.
- Pallet-jack experience preferred.
- Must be open to overnights throughout the week depending on
business needs. A $50 per diem is provided for each overnight.
Qualified Drivers, please CLICK APPLY BELOW for consideration.
Keywords: Kenco Group, Passaic , Regional Dedicated Driver-Class A, Professions , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!