Staff Systems Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: November 21, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do.CommScope is a
best-in-class video and broadband technology company that
transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment
and communications without boundaries. Our powerful end-to-end
platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way
people connect - with each other and with their favorite content.
Our vision and expertise continue to drive the industry's
innovations, as they have for more than 60 years! -How You'll Help
Us Connect The World: The Home Networks Professional Services Staff
Systems Engineer develops, designs, evaluates and modifies
solutions consistent with customer requirements. Develops reliable,
secure, optimized and performant system designs and architecture.
May visit customers to discuss, analyze and capture requirements or
to integrate, manage and support CommScope products.
- Provide technical leadership in the definition, specification,
architecture and design of service provider device, service and
subscriber management products and capabilities.
- Specify, contribute to, and document design of requirements,
use cases, functional specifications, algorithms and software
targeting service provider solutions.
- Write and maintain functional specifications for product
features, working with software and engineering teams to assist
understanding functional requirements and validating
- Write and maintain deployment, operational and functional
specification documentation for internal use and for external use
- Provide technical direction to complex technical projects.
Contribute to program management improvement and program delivery
optimization in professional services environments.
- Technically leads and challenges design teams to arrive at more
effective, efficient, and creative design solutions.
- Champions new thinking and creativity in others. Coach others
on how to effectively develop, communicate and implement new or
- Develops and maintains strong relationships across the
organization to provide CommScope with long-term strategic
- May author and present papers or other technical works
demonstrating the company's proficiency in core competencies using
status as a developer of novel and creative designs to bring
positive attention to CommScope technologies.
- Maintains keen awareness of competitor products and design
direction to help CommScope designs to surpass competition.
-Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree or similar in Computer Science or closely
affiliated subjects is required.
- Five or more years of experience in the following:
- Broadband Forum standards-based device management of service
provider centric devices (TR-069 and related standards).
- Datacomms network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL).
- Enterprise/service provider network solutions deployment and
familiarity with enterprise network elements (firewalls, load
- Java application strategies, configuration and deployment to
enterprise networks using Ansible.
- Web services definitions and validation.
- Messaging and caching enterprise technologies.
- Linux, virtualization and cloud technologies.
- SQL based databases and basic SQL queries.
- Familiarity with scripting (Linux shell script, Python).
- Containerized solutions experience advantageous. -What happens
after you apply?Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in
our hiring process by visiting
https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire -Perks & Benefits: The
candidate will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package,
including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life
and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan and participation in
the Company's Annual Incentive Plan. Our dynamic work environment
attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who
strive to build what's next. We provide our employees with
opportunities where they can innovate and build while growing and
developing their careers. We grow with change and know the value
diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating
better solutions. -#LI-Remote#LI-PT1 -Why CommScope:CommScope is on
a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work,
and learn. -Our employees push the boundaries of communications
technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the
Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere.
-With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless
infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today
and be ready for the needs of tomorrow. -
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and
caring people who strive to create what's next---..come connect to
your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can
also learn more about CommScope's accommodation process and EEO
policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo - -; -; -Req ID 74996
Keywords: CommScope, Passaic , Staff Systems Engineer (Remote), Other , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!