Coordinator, Synergy, Strategy & Solutions
Posted on: June 18, 2022
The Coordinator, Synergy Strategy and Solutions will report to
the Director, Synergy Strategy and Solutions and will also work
very closely with the Manager, Synergy Strategy and Solutions. They
will provide team members with support on a variety of projects as
needed to help maximize partnership and promotional opportunities
for the company. Specifically the candidate is a self-starter who
has a passion for sports, as well as pop culture, general
entertainment, and news. The Coordinator should have a strong
background in media/communications and project management.
- Assists in managing relationships between ESPN and all synergy
partners across The Walt Disney Company (TWDC).
- Contributes to cross-promotional executions across the larger
TWDC in support of ESPN initiatives such as NBA, College Football
Playoff, NHL, NFL, ESPYS, and more.
- Supports team in the execution of opportunities across ESPN
divisions to drive awareness, tune-in, and/or subscriptions for our
- Shares creative ideas for growth, efficiency and collaboration
- Serves as the main point of contact in the planning and
trafficking of creative assets across TWDC platforms.
- Manages the forecasting and daily maintenance of the synergy
budget alongside the Manager to process invoices and run
- Daily tracking and monitoring the status and outcomes of all
internal and external synergy initiatives through clipping on-air,
social and digital support across ESPN or our partners'
- Provides internal stakeholders and synergy partners with
reporting pertaining to support of their/our initiatives
demonstrating success against KPIs.
- Completes all tasks and special projects as assigned in a
- Maintains schedule of cross-company events and priorities for
- Performs general administrative duties including assistance
with meeting scheduling, organizing of synergy meetings and
presentations/agendas (may also include AV needs, bookings,
locations, catering, etc.), and sending out meeting recaps.
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum of 1 year professional work experience in Production,
Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint,
Excel, and Word and Google sheets, slides, and docs.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and
interpersonal, expressing ideas, thoughts, and facts in a clear,
convincing and organized way.
- Highly organized and able to work independently on
- Self-starter with strong initiative and problem solving skills
the candidate must demonstrate good judgment and be able to think
on his/her toes.
- Ability to efficiently handle a large quantity of projects and
tasks simultaneously under deadline and complete tasks with minimal
direction or instruction.
- Out of box thinker with a passion for developing creative
marketing ideas and concepts.
- Digital maven, particularly skilled at understanding the
nuances between social media platforms and how to effectively
- Proficient at developing healthy working relationships
- Candidate should have a healthy appreciation of popular culture
and the role of sports in pop culture and main stream news.
- SAP knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of sports.
- Willingness to travel to Bristol, CT and occasionally to LA or
Orlando as needed
- Flexible and adaptable work schedule for changing business
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing,
Communications or related field
Keywords: ESPN, Passaic , Coordinator, Synergy, Strategy & Solutions, Other , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!