Leading logistics company, Unique Logistics,
is looking for reliable and experienced CDL Class A Truck
Drivers for OTR positions. Starting at $1,300-$2,200 per week.
Flexible Home Time!
***Applicants must reside in the Tri-State area
Competitive Compensation! $1300-2200
per week; 20% of profit; Referral bonus
Classification: Full time,
Home Time: Willing to be gone for 2 weeks at
a time; Home 2-4 days in between. Flexible Home Time!
Perks: Truck is ELD Equipped and EZ
pass equipped to keep you going thru non- stop;
Fuel Card Available; Small company-family owned,
CDL Class A Truck Driver Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years OTR or CDL Tractor-Trailer
- Must possess a Valid Class A Commercial
Driver's License (CDL)
- Must have a current DOT Medical Card (no
more than 2 years old)
- Must have good knowledge and concepts of
DOT laws, regulations practices and procedures
- 25 years old minimum age for
- Must understand and know how to operate an
- Must be familiar with using a TRUCK
- Must have a good driving record, no more
than 1 reported incident in the last 3 years. No DUI within
the past 60 months.
- Able to drive up to 2,000 miles per week
- DOT pre-employment drug screen and
Background check required
- Must be responsible, dependable, motivated,
punctual, and a good communicator.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the
CDL Class A Truck Driver
Overview: Full time | Pay
Frequency: Weekly, Direct Deposit available
| Routes: Driver will have to be versatile
with the State of New Jersey, OTR, Nationwide |
Freight: General freight, non reefer. No
touch freight | Equipment: Freightliner,
10-speed, manual, 5 years or newer
| Orientation: 1/2 day orientation in NJ
at HQ or mutually agreed upon location |
Training: On the job training
About Unique Logistics: Working with us will
be stress free - No need to worry about work, as there is plenty of
work. Just be ready to work. We are looking for a
driver to build with, you will earn your money the right way and
you will be treated right and fairly for your service with
Hiring Truck Drivers. CDL-A. Over the Road (OTR) positions. Long
Haul Truck Drivers. OTR Truck Drivers. Trucking and shipping.
Freight OTR Truck Drivers.