ShopRite - Scrunchy Attendant
Company: ShopRite Markets
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are living our Purpose - To Care Deeply about People, Helping
them to Eat Well and Be Happy. This Purpose guides everything we do
and is why we are in business. We are using our service priorities
- Safety, Friendliness, Presentation, and Efficiency to help us
make decisions at work every day and are critical to the success of
our business goals.
To deliver a great customer experience while assisting the
full-time Attendant in the daily operation of the Playhouse and to
provide guidance in a safe, educational and fun environment, and to
maintain all Company standards of safety and cleanliness.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
The minimum required qualifications for this position include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret,
and understand the English language.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and regularly
lift 25 lbs., and occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for duration of a scheduled shift.
- Ability to work with fresh, dried and/or processed products,
spices and powdered substances without negative allergic
- Ability to tolerate dust and cleaning agents during routine
- Ability to adhere to all Company policies.
- Ability to monitor and entertain children between the ages of 3
- Ability to assist Customers.
- Ability to interact with Customers in a friendly and helpful
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to work all assigned work schedules and comply with all
time and attendance policies.
Essential Job Functions:
Performance of the essential functions of this position require
the Associate to possess the minimum qualifications listed above.
These functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the full-time Attendant with the responsibilities of the
Playhouse, and oversee the safety of the children visiting the
- Check children in and out of the Playhouse via computer
- Supervise and interact with the children by participating in
group storytelling, coloring, playing board or computer games,
special projects (Holidays), and educational and fun videos.
- Maintain all record keeping and paperwork; registering,
recording visits, daily head count logs/weekly totals and cleaning
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized and safe work
- Clean and sanitize all work surfaces, utensils and equipment in
accordance with Department Sanitation and QA standards.
- Keep floor clear of debris and spills.
- Greet all Customers and provide them with prompt, courteous
service and assistance.
- Utilize and maintain equipment as required by department;
report any equipment problems immediately.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Local, State and Federal
regulations pertaining to the Scrunchy's Playhouse operation.
- Regularly lift, pull, push and rotate merchandise that weights
25 lbs., and that occasionally weights 50 lbs.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company rules, policies,
safety requirements, and security standards and all Local, State
and Federal health and civil code regulations.
- Perform duties in accordance with in the Company's HAZCOM
program and adhere to manufacturer's label instructions for the
safe and proper use of all chemical products.
- Dress and groom according to Company policy including uniform,
name badge and hat or hair restraint.
- Perform duties in accordance with QA hand washing standards and
use disposable gloves when handling food.
- Check prices and be knowledgeable about location of items in
- Promote for sale any current charitable promotions to
- Complete all applicable department training programs.
- Perform all duties in accordance with all ShopRite Service
Priorities (Safety, Friendliness, Presentation, and
- Stand at work station for duration of scheduled shift, which
may exceed 8 hours per day.
- Understand and adhere to Company shrink guidelines as relates
to Front End operations.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Work overtime as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older to operate balers, hi-lo's, power
jacks, and slicing machine.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Important Disclaimer Notice:
The above statements are only intended to represent the
essential job functions and general nature of the work being
performed and are not exhaustive of the tasks that an Associate may
be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise
this job description at any time and to require Associates to
perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business,
competitive considerations, or the work environment change. This
job description is not a guarantee of employment.
Keywords: ShopRite Markets, Passaic , ShopRite - Scrunchy Attendant, Other , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!