Teller (Main - Passaic)
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Teller role is critical to Valley's success and brand; this
person is responsible for managing a fund of cash, performing a
variety of banking transactions, has basic-to-advanced knowledge on
financial products while providing excellent service to current and
potential customers. Responsibilities include but are not limited
- Services existing and potential customers by processing all
- Ability to utilize technology such as Teller Scanning
Equipment, Cash Recycling and Cash Dispensing machines and assist
customers in the use of Coin Machines.
- Adheres to the Valley Code of Conduct and Service Quality
- Performs duties related to balancing individual cash and end of
- Performs office work as necessary or assigned. Identifies
cross-sell opportunities and makes referrals to platform
- Follows bank established guidelines regarding customer service
and delivers excellent customer service in accordance with Valley's
- Maintains compliance with Bank's established dress code and
other appearance standards.
- Assists in community events, on and off premise.
- Participates in on-going training to continually learn about
financial products, general banking concepts and practices.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Passaic , Teller (Main - Passaic), Other , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!