Director of Manufacturing
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: May 4, 2021
For the past 40 years our client
has been a proven and trusted supplier to designers, furniture
manufacturers, retailers, jobbers, and the RV industry. They have
been a trusted name in the home décor fabric industry for years now
due to their huge range of styles and quality fabrics.
The Director of Manufacturing will lead all lead all aspects of
the Mill operations. He/she will implement and maintain
strict safety procedures. In addition, you will implement and
maintain SOP’s and will be responsible for the overall quality of
manufactured goods from the Mill. This role will report to
the VP of Operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure high
quality goods are produced.
- Manage production to hit monthly delivery targets.
- Maintain all necessary inventory quantities.
- Manage scheduling and all necessary factors to maintain high
- Implement and maintain a preventative maintenance schedule and
ensure all equipment is running efficiently.
- Manage all staff that account for direct and indirect labor of
the mill operations.
- Drive safety awareness and create and maintain an active safety
- Proactively and periodically measure productivity and make
changes when necessary.
- Create a positive working environment of high morale.
- Define, track, and report KPIs that drive productivity and
- Manage all other aspects that directly or indirectly affected
- 8-10 years of experience working in a manufacturing
- Leading a team of 40+ diverse workers.
- Strong understanding value streams and increasing
- Experience in retooling and reshaping complex processes.
- A strong engineering background.
- Experience in the textile industry or working with looms and
warping machines is a plus.
- Tracking data to make decisions.
- Creating daily, weekly, and monthly metrics.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Passaic , Director of Manufacturing, Other , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!