Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond
Location: Saint James
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Luxor Nursing and
Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art facility
providing long term and short term stay is actively seeking
Certified Nursing Assistants to work at our Skilled Nursing
Facility in St. James, NY. CNA Openings Include: Part-Time &
Full-Time Positions (ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!) DUTIES:
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of Residents' personal hygiene, including bed bath,
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents' space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current New York State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry. About Us: Luxor
Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art
facility providing long term and short term stay with dedicated
quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are
cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the
community, our residents, and the staff is to provide
post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence
and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents,
staff, and all we come in contact with. Equal Opportunity Employer
- M/F/D/V MPC35
Keywords: Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond, Passaic , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Saint James, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!