Family Medicine Opportunity in Passaic, NJ
Company: The Inline Group
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Passaic, New Jersey. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Medrite Urgent Care - Passaic
- Full Time
- Hours: 12-Hour Shifts; 36 Hours Per Week - Office Hours:
Varies, but Generally 8 AM - 8 PM; Open Weekends
- Average Patients seen: 3.33 Per Hour - Anything above this will
result in additional coverage being added.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Top Performers Can Earn Between $275K-$350K
- Hourly Rate of $130-$150
- Opportunity for Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Sign-On / Relocation Negotiable for Candidates with ER/UC or
- Medical Insurance 80% Employer Paid for Employees
- Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401K with Match
- Generous PTO
- CME Allowance
- Annual Licensing Fees
- Paid Malpractice
- Additional Info: REQUIRED:
- 2 years of Urgent Care or Emergency Med. experience
- Active DEA, PALS, and DOT certification.
- Ability to see all ages
Established in 2011, MedRite Urgent Care is the modern solution to
urgent & routine medical care specially tailored for our patients.
We offer treatments for most minor and serious non-fatal injuries
and illnesses as well as preventative, pediatric, & occupational
- Role is largely clinical with some administrative
- Responsibilities include reviewing charts & supervising
- Must be trained to treat abrasions, lacerations, burns,
orthopedic injuries, coughs, colds, & other urgent care issues.
- We offer onsite x-ray & lab work.
- We value compassionate, individualized care with a
patient-focused approach prioritizing patient follow-up.
- Those with an entrepreneurial spirit will thrive, as we are
currently growing & expanding as an organization.
- Opportunity to oversee additional locations as available.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: The Inline Group, Passaic , Family Medicine Opportunity in Passaic, NJ, Healthcare , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!