RN, Registered Nurse, Acute Care RN, PRN shifts
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: May 6, 2022
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of
course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling because
they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments
created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and
satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high reward
environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and
deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and
bonds for life.
As the most acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our
transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients
receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for
an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital
role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and
medically complex patients.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
* Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
* Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family,
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
* Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
* Participate in discharge planning process.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
* Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as
Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing
Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
* Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
* BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
* Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with
Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Passaic , RN, Registered Nurse, Acute Care RN, PRN shifts, Healthcare , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!