Health Corner Pharmacist
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Responsible for providing advisory services to customers on how to
manage any health conditions they are experiencing as part of the
Health Corner initiatives. Oversee multiple Health Corner sites and
employees within a given Area. The primary goal is to ensure the
successful utilization of Health Corners within the Walgreens
stores. Provides oversight to the Health Corner Advisors. Addresses
health-related questions posed by the customer and provides
educational material and information, and as necessary, referring
the customer to the appropriate clinical provider. Provides
training to Health Corner Advisors on existing Walgreen's
diagnostic devices and instruct them on the proper use and setup.
Handles escalation and assistance with complex customer
needs/questions and solutions. Provide adoption of existing
Walgreens products and services that complement customer care, and
refer them to other resources, services, and potential solutions
related to their condition.
This role will serve as lead role in escalated healthcare
assistance and advice, but will not diagnose or prescribe therapy
for the customer based on their condition.
- Provide supervision and training to all staff. Ensure the
Health Corners initiatives and goals are fully communicated to
staff in order to ensure successful operations and services to
- Oversee the Health Corner Advisors in providing both instore
and online diagnostic devices and solutions and assist with proper
use of devices to all customers. Support the customer on all
available Walgreens digital tools and services relevant to managing
his/her condition. Customer Experience
- Engage customers by greeting and offering assistance with
healthcare and with diagnostic products, services and solutions,
and any other in-store assistance customers may need. Provide
customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service.
Answer questions about service offerings, hours, promotions for
health products and services.
- Maximize the customer's knowledge on how to effectively manage
health and prevent their existing conditions from escalating,
inclusive of the customers' use of their diagnostic devices in
managing their care. Provide exceptional customer care in a
friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and professional manner; give
impartial, professional advice and assistance.
- Builds relationships with customers and foster trust. With the
customer's consent, this position should oversee and schedule
follow-up calls and meetings with the customer.
- Provide health care advice at customer request and limitations
of the Advisor role. Advisory services include, but are not limited
- Health-related questions to assist with their care
- How new or existing products or services may help in managing
- The proper use and setup of connected devices and
- Other Walgreens services, third party applications, etc. that
may complement their care; and,
- Refer them to other resources, services, and solutions that may
assist them with their care journey.
- Learn, understand and document the needs of the consumer
- Assist customer in determinging possible options to healthcare,
referrals to local clinicians and other resources.
- Model and share customer service best practices with all team
members to deliver a distinct and delightful customer experience.
- Exhibit knowledge about the Walgreens pharmacy services and
products and any other healthcare service offered by Walgreens such
as Find Care.
- Assist customers accessing healthcare services through the
Walgreens app, website, and within the Walgreens store.
- Conducts approved health care screening services. This would be
services including but not limited to Blood Pressure, BMI, A1C
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the Health Corner
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism when representing
the Walgreens Health Corner to visitors internal and external to
- Comply with all company policies and procedures; maintain
respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Collaborate with Walgreens Health Corner business team to
collect key learnings from customers on their experience.
- Conduct customer surveys and document experiences for future
changes for Health Corner. Participate in meetings and conference
calls concerning new and modified offerings for the digital health
corner and other healthcare service programs and promotions and
complete special assignments during down time as assigned. People &
- Promotes teamwork and motivates team members by establishing
expectations, tracking results, showing enthusiasm and sharing
- Communicates regularly with team members through one-on-one
discussions, group meetings, soliciting input, answering questions,
and ensuring communication is open between management and
non-management team members.
- Train and coach team members on the responsibilities of roles,
new equipment, new and upgraded programs and products.Training &
- Complete Walgreens training on instore health products/devices
and online digital tools as well as learning modules. Maintain a
working knowledge of technology tools provided to perform
- Seek to gain a deep understanding of Walgreens products,
services, and technology in order to maintain relevant and
up-to-date knowledge of healthcare services, products, and
promotional offerings listed above.
- Seek self-development by monitoring own performance, setting
high personal standards, learning from others, and improving job
performance.Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail
Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq:
WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As
America's most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens
purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community
in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across
America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is
proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately
8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical
role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of
pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of
customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel
experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital,
supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products
and services in local communities nationwide.
Keywords: Walgreens, Passaic , Health Corner Pharmacist, Healthcare , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!