Engineer-Transport - II
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Location: Passaic, NJ Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Engineer-Transport - II in Wayne, NJFor immediate
consideration, please send your CV to This job will have the
- design and support of hub to MSC backhaul and interMSC
transport using multiple vendors, both lit and dark services,
microwave, and DWDM technologies.
- supporting network projects such as new cell build program,
frequency carrier add growth, circuit conversions, bandwidth
upgrades, network configurations and IP assignments.
- tracking network projects as it pertains to the facilities team
such as path diversification, cost reduction initiatives, equipment
decommissioning, and facility migrations. Qualifications &
- 5 years of telecom transport experience
- Experience with lit and dark services, microwave and DWDM
- Knowledge of Ciena, Nokia, and Tellabs equipment is essential
Contact: This job and many more are available through The Judge
Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Passaic , Engineer-Transport - II, Engineering , Passaic, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!